What documents will I need to get a permit for a cesspit, approx. 8 m3; will I have to deal with the water authority?

In many cases, cesspit reservoirs can only be notified at the building authority. The reservoir should be certified. It is assumed that waste water will be taken out and disposed of at the waste water treatment plant, so there is no need to ask for a permit allowing for releasing waste water at the water authority. You will need a ground plan of the construction, its situation on the land plot, data regarding the builder, documents proving ownership or utilization rights to the land, all that for the notification. The building authority will specify any eventual documents needed for the building approval. It is also necessary to take into account the need to take out the contents of the reservoir, so make sure the access paths are provided.

Can the Levapor bio carriers be used in different ways?

Yes, our activity has focused on using bio carriers in waste water treatment systems. However, we can say that there already are applications using the qualities of Levapor, such as air filters or filtration systems for water treatment.

I have a septic tank with final building approval dated 2001, do I need further permits?

As of 1 Jan 2008, all permits regarding waste water release issued before 31 Dec 2001, including yours, ceased to be effective. Therefore, if you haven’t extended its validity, you are facing the risk of a penalty. We recommend filing an application for valid permit to your local water authority.

Is it possible to use soakage galleries by a family house, e.g. for a tank collecting rainwater? It happened several times that it was full and water from the spouts rose up to the surface.

In general, we can say this use of WATGAL gallery is ideal. However, it is necessary to assess the geological subsoil to find out if the water is about to soak in. The size of the tank will then be determined based on this finding in order to prevent overfilling.

Can WWTP release odour?

Yes, it can most frequently be due to badly ventilated household sewerage, or in case of the supercharger malfunction.

Do I need a building permit to build WWTP, or is it enough to file a notification of intent?

In case of Cleanny WWTP releasing water to surface waters, it is enough to file a notification (WWTP is certified). In case of releasing water to underground waters (however), building permit is necessary.

Can I drain rainwater to WWTP?

Rainwater must not be drained to WWTP (as the bacteria would be washed away).

Does the supercharger have to be running 24 hours per day?

In case of the Cleanny WWTP, the supercharger is controlled by a timer, which is set by default to 15 minutes of operation and 15 minutes for pause.

What is the height interval to adjust the universal extension?

The universal extension is by default supplied with possible adjustments of 750 mm up to 300 mm.